Questions to ask

35 Questions to Ask a Psychic About a Decision You're Facing

35 questions to ask a psychic about a decision: a move, a job offer, a relationship step, money, and timing, plus how to phrase the question so the reading actually helps.

September 4, 2026·8 minute read

Why decision questions work so well in a reading

Most people book a reading because something is unresolved, and the unresolved thing is usually a decision. Stay or go. Take it or turn it down. A decision question gives an advisor a clear place to stand: two roads, one person, and the honest question of which road fits you.

Here are 35 questions grouped by the kind of decision you are facing, each with a note on why it works or how to phrase it.

A move

Moving is rarely just about geography. It is about who you become somewhere else, and what you leave behind.

1. "What opens up for me if I make this move?"

Advisors often sense what a place calls out of you: work, people, confidence, rest.

2. "What am I actually leaving behind, and will I miss it?"

Name the cost so it is part of the reading. The answer is sometimes "less than you fear" and sometimes "more than you have admitted."

3. "Is this move about going toward something or getting away from something?"

A move toward something tends to hold. A move away from something tends to follow you.

4. "Does the timing of this move fit, or is it early?"

Phrase it as early or late rather than yes or no. It leaves room for "right move, wrong season."

5. "Who in my life will this move affect most, and how?"

The reading can surface what a partner, child, or parent will not say out loud.

6. "What should I set up before I go so the move lands well?"

A practical question that invites practical guidance.

7. "If I stay, what changes in the next year?"

Staying is a decision too. Reading the road you are not taking often makes the choice obvious.

A job or offer

8. "What does this role ask of me that my current one does not?"

The honest answer to this question is usually the whole decision.

9. "Is the person I would be working for someone I can trust?"

Bring the name or the feeling you got in the interview.

10. "What am I not seeing about this offer?"

One of the best decision questions there is. It hands the advisor the blind spot.

11. "If I turn this down, does something better follow, or is this the door?"

Some doors come once. Some are the first of several. Your advisor can often sense which.

12. "Am I choosing this for security or for growth, and which one do I need right now?"

Both are legitimate. The reading helps you stop pretending one of them is the other.

13. "What is the real reason I am hesitating?"

Hesitation is information. Let the advisor read it rather than arguing with it.

14. "How would I feel six months into this job?"

This gets past the offer letter to the daily life behind it.

Want to ask this in real time? Book a decision reading: one flat price, shown before you pay, and an auditioned advisor holding your question.

A relationship step

Moving in, getting engaged, having the hard conversation, ending it. These involve someone else's heart as well as yours.

15. "Is this the right next step for us, or the right next step for me?"

The two are not always the same. A reading can show where they overlap and where they pull apart.

16. "What is my partner feeling about this step that they have not said?"

Advisors read the energy between two people. Ask for what is unspoken, not for a verdict.

17. "What am I afraid will happen if I go ahead?"

Fear usually points to something specific. Naming it makes the decision smaller.

18. "What am I afraid will happen if I do not?"

Ask both. The comparison is the reading.

19. "Is this hesitation about this person, or about a pattern I carry?"

It draws a line between the partner and the history.

20. "If I have the hard conversation, how does it land?"

The reading often shows tone more than outcome.

21. "What would this relationship look like a year from now if I choose it fully?"

Commitment questions read better when they are about living the choice, not just making it.

Money

Money decisions carry a special anxiety, and a reading can lower the noise. It is not financial advice. What it can do is show you your own relationship to the choice.

22. "Is this the right time to make this purchase, or should I wait?"

Advisors can feel readiness and pressure more easily than returns.

23. "What is driving this decision: need, fear, or want?"

Choices made from fear look different in a reading than choices made from need. Let the advisor say which they see.

24. "Will this financial commitment bring me freedom or tie me down?"

Simple and honest. Some commitments buy space. Some quietly close it.

25. "What would I regret more, spending this or holding it?"

Regret is readable. It sits close to the surface.

26. "Is there something about this deal or this person I should look at more closely?"

Advisors often pick up on a detail worth a second look. Take it back to the paperwork.

27. "What is my pattern with money that this decision is repeating?"

A reading can show you the loop.

Timing

Sometimes the choice is clear and the only question is when.

28. "Is this a decide-now moment or a wait-and-watch moment?"

Most decisions are one or the other, and an advisor can usually feel which.

29. "What changes in the next few weeks that I should wait for?"

If the answer is "nothing," act. If the answer is specific, wait for it.

30. "What is the cost of waiting, honestly?"

Waiting feels free. It rarely is. Ask the advisor to weigh it.

31. "How will I know when it is time?"

Ask for the sign, the feeling, or the event that will tell you.

32. "Am I rushing this because of someone else's timeline?"

Someone else's pressure can pass for readiness.

33. "If I decided today, what would I feel tonight?"

Relief and dread are easy to read.

34. "What does the road look like if I choose neither and let it sit?"

Not deciding is a decision. Read it as one.

35. "What is the one thing I need to accept before I can choose?"

Often the real block is not information. It is something you have not made peace with yet.

Questions that get you nowhere

Some decision questions sound reasonable and still leave you stuck.

"Just tell me what to do." An advisor can show you the roads. They cannot walk one for you, and a reader who tries is not reading you.

"Will everything work out if I choose A?" Nothing works out entirely. Ask what works and what needs tending.

"What would you do?" You did not book a reading to learn about your advisor. Bring it back to you.

"Can you guarantee this is the right choice?" No one can, and an honest advisor will say so.

"Is my partner cheating, is my boss lying, is my friend using me?" These are accusations dressed as decisions. If the real question is whether to trust someone, ask that.

How to phrase a decision question

State the two roads plainly. "I have an offer in Denver and a promotion here" gives the advisor a shape to work with. "What should I do with my life" does not.

Ask about your fit, not the world's verdict. "Which of these fits who I am becoming?" reads better than "Which one is right?"

Add the fear. "I am worried I will lose my friends" turns a logistics question into a reading that can actually help.

Ask for the next step. The clearest readings end with something you can do this week.

How to prepare

Write the decision down in one sentence, with both options named, and the fear under it. Bring any dates that matter: the deadline to reply, the lease end. Pick two or three of these questions and let the rest be follow-ups. Then arrive open. You are there to hear what you already half know, said out loud by someone who is not inside your head.

What a reading can and cannot promise

A reading can show you how each road feels, what you have not been looking at, what your hesitation is made of, and a sense of timing.

It cannot promise an outcome, and no honest advisor will. Your choices, other people's choices, and plain chance all shape what happens next. A reading is not medical, legal, financial, or mental health advice. If the decision involves a diagnosis, a contract, an investment, or your safety, take the insight to the professional who handles that part.

What you can expect from an auditioned advisor is a professional reading, with insight and clarity, and the CWP Guarantee behind it.

Ready to put your decision in front of someone who reads them for a living? Book a decision reading: one flat price, shown before you pay, and an advisor routed to your question.

Frequently asked questions

Can a psychic tell me which choice to make?

A good advisor will show you how each road feels, what you have not been looking at, and what your hesitation is made of. They will not make the choice for you, and a reader who insists on doing that is managing you rather than reading you. Come for clarity, not for permission.

Should I tell the psychic both options before the reading?

Yes. Name the two roads plainly at the start: the offer in one city and the promotion in another, the lease you could sign or let go. A clear shape gives your advisor something real to read. Holding back the options to test the reader usually wastes the first ten minutes.

What if the reading points toward the choice I do not want?

Ask follow-up questions rather than arguing with it. What would make the other road work? What is the cost of choosing against the reading? Sometimes the answer is that your resistance is the information. Sometimes the reading is showing you a timing issue, not a verdict. You still decide.

Is a psychic reading a substitute for financial or legal advice?

No. A reading can show you your own relationship to a money or contract decision, the fear underneath it, and whether the timing feels right. It is not financial, legal, or medical advice. Take the insight from the reading to the professional who handles that part.

How far ahead can a psychic see the outcome of a decision?

Most advisors are more confident about the next few weeks or months than about years. The further out you ask, the more your own choices and other people's choices shape what happens. Ask about the next step and the near-term feel of each road, and treat anything further out as a sketch.

Choose from our menu of services

Ask it out loud tonight.

One flat price, shown before you pay. A top advisor takes your question and works it with you, live.

Your reading starts within minutes · Covered by the CWP Guarantee · No call? Text and taped video readings start at $29

Call now · starts within minutes · from $39★★★★★ 4.9 · CWP Guarantee
Call Now